Friday 31 July 2015

Lauk

Bismillah

Lots to tell and story here. haha
Currently in the midst of prepare the team to compete in annual competition. That is Enactus Malaysia National Cup 2015. Weehoo!! Super excited and worry at the same time. haha
But to tell you, i'm a proud mama of having a reliable assistant and high-spirit team. muahahaha yeahhh

To the certain point, I am so serious that I got mad over little joke that my team did. Tak matang lansung, macam aku sorang je stress. hahaa sorry guys.
To be honest, I'm seeking perfection from the team and that is wrong. The presenters are struggling with the script memorization and all sort of voice projection, the multimedia team has forgo their sleep to finish the presentation slide, the annual report has done their job and I keep my asst near to me up to the point he can barely breath, doing chores (admin stuff) that I asked him. hahaha
*Nora bagi lima bintang* - tetiba. hahaa

So yeah, here I am in this very early morning writing some post up in the blog telling you the efforts from my team that they had to put in for the sake of the competition.

I'll tell more on next post up. (kalau rajin) hahaa

Lauk is a mixed of basic food as the main ingredients and variety of rempah ratus adabi, eh? hahaa
The important part is the 'mixed'.
A lot to share, to tell and to gossip. buahahaha
For today is a remark of my end in practical training! Well, it was only for two months with many holidays coupled with it. Lucky me!

This one I promise to write up here. (soon very soon, after the competition)

And the competition is on this upcoming Monday and Tuesday. Hope it will be great with no prejudice and negative neuron. hahaha Cant wait to meet up old friends and being there as a proud Enactus. :D

Till then, see you.
I am Enactus


No comments:

Post a Comment