Wednesday 19 December 2012

Living in The Moment

This song is dedicated to all my beloved friends out there and for myself =D
Don't regret and live your life !! Lift your chin up girls, oh and boys too..


And this is the lyrics..Enjoy!!

If this life is one actWhy do we lay all these trapsWe put them right in our pathWhen we just wanna be free
I will not waste my daysMaking up all kinds of waysTo worry about all the thingsThat will not happen to me
So I just let go of what I know I don't knowAnd I know I only do this byLiving in the momentLiving my lifeEasy and breezyWith peace in my mindI got peace in my heartGot peace in my soulWherever I'm going, I'm already homeI'm living in the moment
I'm letting myself off the hook for things I've doneI let my past go pastAnd now I'm having more funI'm letting go of the thoughtsThat do not make me strongAnd I believe this way can be the same for everyoneAnd if I fall asleepI know you'll be the one who'll always remind me[ From: http://www.metrolyrics.com/living-in-the-moment-lyrics-jason-mraz.html ]To live in the momentTo keep living my lifeEasy and breezyWith peace in my mindI got peace in my heartGot peace in my soulWherever I'm going, I'm already home
I can't walk through life facing backwardsI have triedI tried more than once to just make sureAnd I was denied the future I'd been searching forI spun around and hurt no moreBy living in the momentLiving my lifeEasy and breezyWith peace in my mindI got peace in my heartGot peace in my soulWherever I'm going, I'm already home
I'm living in the momentI'm living my lifeJust taking it easyWith peace in my mindI got peace in my heartI got peace in my soulOh, wherever I'm going, I'm already homeI'm living in the moment



Read more: JASON MRAZ - LIVING IN THE MOMENT LYRICS

No comments:

Post a Comment