Saturday 1 December 2012

Graduation Day!

Hi peeps and assalamualaikum =D

Seeing my post entitled Graduation Day? yup,it was for my friend, NOT me! haha
Recently,logged in facebook and saw my friend uploaded album for her graduation day. She is SOOOO lucky and blessed!
Dear Aimie, congratulations!

Well.it reminds me my old time with her.. oh,and if you are wondering, what course was she part in? She chose CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) as she pursue in it after SPM.

She and I with one of my other friend got interview offer from Uitm for this course. We went there together! hahaa.. For the big reason because only Aimie's dad is available to send us at the interview placed in KL. Thanks a LOT to Aimie's uncle coz we were staying at his house.

As the time past, waiting for the result. I got offer to pursue study in foundation for economics and management sciences. My other friend has to go IQT (institut Quran Terengganu) for diploma in Quran fields study. 

The result is actually out and three of us got offered for CAT in uitm!

"We plan, Allah also plan, and He is the BEST PLANNER "


Now, Aimie is graduated in CAT and she got to pursue study for ACCA! Yup! its professional field and its very challenging! For becoming professional accountant, we need to get ACCA certificate. Macam lesen untuk jadi akauntan..hehe =) She was done part one. All the best Aimie!!

I also go through for part one,hehe.. finished foundation few months ago. Alhamdullilah. Now,waiting for the time past and be undergraduate student for my wish-main-kulliyah. In Sha Allah~ Do doa for me okey =D 

As for my other friend,she almost finished her diploma tho and will pursue in CAT too.. Go for it!! Me is TOOO jealous okay.hahaha

Pursuing CAT means u need to get the money also nak bayar untuk course ni. Uitm is the only IPTA yang offer course nih,IPTS banyak offer course ni and secara maklumlah yang yuran belajar sangat tinggi. 

Analogi yang saya boleh bagi seperti mahu memetik buah epal di pohonnya. Ada yang guna tangga, ada yang panjat pohon itu,ada yang menunggu epal itu gugur sendiri dan ada juga yang amik kayu lain untuk diballing pada buah epal itu.
Untuk dapat sebiji epal itu,banyak pilihan dan ikhtiar diusahakan. Begitu juga kami bertiga. Impian yang sama tapi melalui jalan yang berbeza. 

Believe in Allah. and with His permission everything is POSSIBLE! plus our efforts and du'as too. =D

ps: there is still many points i don't jot down here,hehe..
pps: ignore my lack writing skills in english =;=

wallahualam~

1 comment:

  1. CAT at UiTM? My friend too. hanis afiq nme dia. masuk surat khabar lg aritu amek award. Haha

    ReplyDelete