Thursday 7 May 2015

hilang

Bismillah.

It has been 3 months ago since my last blog post.
hahaha
I got carried away in my super busy student life.. i think so. haha

Biasa la, nak dekat final ni, barula nak feeling tulis tulis balik. hahaa
But, I miss to write actually. I tried keeping a diary but I can not coop with it for long time. Too afraid that someone will read it. hahaa lol, paranoid gile.

Minggu ni rasa kosong. Jiwa kosong.


Lepas balik dari cuti (I went home to Terengganu! yayy!), yang 2 hari cuti tuh. Nahh, not really related with the balik kampung pun sebenarnya.

Its just that. I need to find myself again. Mana semangat aku yang dulu kalau kau nak lawan sure kalah dengan semangat aku. Kuat nya semangat tu dulu. Mungkin sebab harapan dan impian sudah ada yang tercapai (mungkin). Ruang bersama ayah dan emak, susah mereka penat lelah aku dapat lihat.

Truth to be tell, from my 3 years (almost) as degree student, I only satisfied with my own academic achievement for that one short semester. For that particular semester,,,all the hard work, entertainment-less day and one solid aim was paid beautifully. I still have 3 long semester to back up what I already lost along the way.

Benarla kata Tuhan dalam al-Quran. "Nasib sesuatu kaum itu tidak akan berubah selagi kaum itu tidak merubahnya" (lupa ayat mana).

To be honest, like truly honest. I have love-hate relationship with Instagram, Facebook, all types of movie and bed.

I really hate them up to the point that I want to get rid all of it. Like deleting all the accounts and movies and sleeping on the floor!

But I can't!

I have to be realistic. I must change my view on those sakit mata jiwa raga penyebab kepada masalah aku. Discipline! Discipline! Discipline!




Wassalam.

*some revision for a test tomorrow. tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment