Tuesday 22 January 2013

p.a.h.i.t.

Assalamualaikum and hye

friendship is something we treasured it for the whole life
thru ups and downs, there are still friend, we need friends
console us, support us and make du'a for us

this special relation needs efforts, energy and time
anything that could last this relation we called friendship

to you. i would really sorry for not put enough efforts into our friendship
neither text you, call you, reply your sms nor even say hi on your facebook wall.
but, when i got time or anything. i struggle to brighten up our friendship
endure to do everything, include our meeting in my busy day

when times flee, i found myself alone fighting to last this friendship
i could be wrong, maybe i was wrong, neither i nor you know this

at times, i'm felling bitter as i always be fighter alone
nevertheless i am grateful having you as my friend, my best friend, one of my amazing friends
reset what make me upset ,and set new aim, love you friend lillahitaala

no matter hard, if i'm still fight alone
i'll do it. to last our friendship till jannah

to you friends. thanks for believe in me,care for me and everything.
love you for the sake of Allah.
and i'll keep this smile

No comments:

Post a Comment