Sunday 1 January 2012

new year , old me but in a new way

Assalamualaikum n hola everyone...

Hari ni aku ada stalk some of my friends' blog.
Well, as expected..they posted about the new year of 2012.
They wrote last post for year 2011.
As for me, my first for this new year!!
ssssqqqquuuueeeeee~~~


Mengimbau kembali secebis memori hidupku - 2011.
> Result SPM *oh yeah!!!!
> Be a university student 
> Group Calibre
> Kem Jejak Warisan
> My first life at Nilai
> Met really awesome dormmates and classmates
> Had a lot of experiences during shooting a drama titled 'MY Independence Day' *LEM0620 rocks!!!
> Had experiences in working part-timer *thank u ya tokey ;)
> Received my first time official wages *hahaa ;D
> Still keep in touch with my most high-school-BFs
> Gaduh2 manja with my mum and my sibs :3
> Alhamdullilah
> ............

So, my azam this year are??

Azam?? bukan Azam Idola Kecil 2 tu eh.. =p

List-to-be-and-to-do next year...

Apakah? Berapakah? Bagaimanakah? Kenapakah? Bilakah? Siapakah?

InsyaAllah..

4.00 flat

Alhamdullilah~ i'm turning older this year.
May Allah bless me n my family till jannah.. 
amiiinnn~

hope-azam-comes-true



4 comments:

  1. acecece...macam tiru style kita jep...imbasan 2011 ..hehehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @gpah: yup! do hope so.. =D

    @ain: hahaha~kite ade chemistry =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup!! macam covalent bond!! hehe

    ReplyDelete